Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Windows Genuine Advantage Bypass




For those who's looking for a solution to remove the nagging message "Genuine advantage notification" You're at the right place!

Just go to c:\windows\system32\

then find the files

WgaLogon.dll
WgaTray.exe

rename them both to anything, and restart your machine.
That stops the nagging forever.

Don't even delete the registry keys, let Microsoft read those keys to think that your machine already have WGA Advantage so it will not prompt you again.


Note: Now, for those who want to blame me encouraging piracy, I know that's wrong, we should buy Microsoft software and not used the cracked software, I admit.

1 comments:

NJ said...

IT WORKS!! AMAZING...10X A MILLION. I KINDA MISPLACED MA PACKAGE, SUP I THINK I'M ON DA GUD SIDE DNT U THINK...10X AGAIN APPRECIATE.

Post a Comment